CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mirnera taken out then misscarrage

rmax Views: 2,467
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 865,072

Re: Mirnera taken out then misscarrage

i am with you there, i know what ur going through. i just went through it myself last week. i got my mirena this past november. i started having problems with it, and since i did not have insurance that would pay for me to get it taken out (or so i was told at the time, found out later they would), i was exceptionally glad that it came out on its own (with a little help) in february. we found out i was pregnant april 2. when i had my first u/s two weeks ago, the baby didnt even measure five weeks yet, when it should have been at least six. i started hurting really bad on monday afternoon. if i didnt already know what was going on and what it meant i would have been worried then, but since i already knew what i was waiting for, i didnt get too upset. i had used the weekend to morn for our loss. i had a d&c wednesday morning, thankfully bf i miscarried naturally. ive had both a d&c and a natural miscarriage before, and a d&c is easier on me, both physically and mentally. this was actually our fifth miscarriage, we thought we had the problem fixed, since we had two healthy full term pregnancies after four consecutive losses. i know in my heart that the mirena's hormones had something to do with this loss. if we can prove that this has happened before and the the mirena was the problem, since they dont tell you about this problem before you get it, maybe we could sue the company for our losses. the other four were problems with me and my hormones, we were treating this pregnancy with hormones as well, there shouldnt have been a problem, and i blame it on mirena. i am so sorry for your loss, i dont beleive anyone should go through this. i have another posting on here somewhere intitled miscarriage after mirena. you are more than welcome to read it as well, in case i missed something. i will look up information on it and we can swap notes to see if we have enough to get them for this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.016 sec, (1)