CureZone   Log On   Join
Minena Free . . .

restless Views: 665
Published: 16 years ago

Minena Free . . .

After nine months of misery, I had mine removed on April 27th. I walked into the office and my Dr. said "you want it out, don't you?" I said "yes" and she didn't hesitate for a second. She had it out in no time at all. She was wonderful and said she had been hearing the same side effects from a lot of her patients. It came out quickly and painlessly. When I was walking out of the office, I had such a sense of freedom - I felt so "clean". It felt like a huge tampon had been pulled out. I did start my period two days later (as well as starting back on the pill). It was a pretty nasty period, but I was thankful to actually see red blood instead of that nasty brown stuff. It was a very heavy period with a lot of clots - some pretty big - it was kinda scary. It lasted for five days and that was it. I feel great. I can't believe how different it made me feel. I am so glad to be free of it. I will take a pill a day for the rest of my life if I have to.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.578 sec, (1)