CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Removal

Ciuce13 Views: 1,273
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 865,989

Re: Removal

I was supposed to have my annual exam on th 24th of May, but every time I feel yucky (headaches depressed bloated etc..) I want to pull it out myself but am way to chicken about damaging something so i called today and begged them to get in as soon as possible and i still have to wait a week. UGHH! I have a feeling that the nurse that I spoke to did not believe my symptoms. I am going to go with my symptoms written down and some printouts from this forum to support my case. I really like my doctor and hope that he understands. Either way it is coming out.

Is it true that most of you that had it removed lost your extra weight quickly? I am up 10lbs even though I have been following WW and none of my summer clothes fit. I just want to be back to normal. I am a teacher and the last 30 days of school can be very stressful and I do not want to flip on my kids because of thse darn mood swings from this thing. I also feel like i have a lot less patience for my 2 year old especially when I am down.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

8.203 sec, (1)