CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just had this contraption installed and still bleeding.

Views: 1,733
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 867,599

Re: Just had this contraption installed and still bleeding.

But think about all the women who are out there thinking they are fine but just haven't put two and two together yet. I had all sorts of side effects that I thought were just random things I was getting until I looked at the updated list of side effects a couple of weeks ago. (www.mirena.ca/en/pdfs/MirenaEn.pdf
See pages 9 & 10 for side effects.) I had mine for almost 4 years thinking it was the greatest thing ever(after the initial heavy bleeding and cramps subsided). Meanwhile, I am only 30 years old and thought I was falling apart with all the things that were going wrong with me (i.e. chronic musculoskeletal pain, cardiac disorders, etc.) in the past couple of years. I hadn't put things together because it never occurred to me that the side effects could take a while to develop. Now my fear is that it did irreversable damage. I just had mine taken out yesterday, so I don't know yet if I'll get better or not.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

7.750 sec, (1)