CureZone   Log On   Join
I finally did my first liver flush! YEAH!!! LONG post

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
pirate Views: 1,717
Published: 14 years ago
Status:       R [Message recommended by a moderator!]

I finally did my first liver flush! YEAH!!! LONG post

After reading CureZone for a year and reading Andreas Moritz Amazing Liver Flush book I finally felt prepared and confident enough to do my first flush. I had my gallbladder out in March of 2001 so I really know this is something I needed to do. Thank you all for your stories, experience, and suggestions. Without you all, I'm not sure I would have done it. Here's the details:

Started drinking apple juice (32 oz. per day) on 5/2/07.
Ate no fat 5/6/07 - 5/7/07.
Before bed 5/6/07 took 8 Oxypowder capsules to pave the way.
Woke up 5/7/07 had a small amount of oatmeal (yuck!), mid-morning had some watermelon, then had a bowel of lima beans for lunch. Finished eating at 1:30. Throughout this morning I drank the last bottle of apple juice for a total of 6 days.
Continued to drink as much water as possible throughout the day.

6:00pm first Epsom Salts (24 oz. water with 4 Tbs. of ES, divided into 4, 3/4 cup portions). Drank warm, mostly through a straw. Decided that was a bad idea because it took too long. Chugged the rest with nose held. Definetly not as bad as I'd feared.
8:00pm second Epsom Salts . Making sure not to drink any water 20 minutes before or after the ES doses.

9:45pm started squeezing the juice out of the lemons and oranges (room temperature). 1/3 cup of each, poured into a glass jar with 4 oz. of EVOO, shaken well. Stood by the bed, chugged it down and immediately layed down at 10:02pm. Elevated my head and laid on my back for 40 minutes with a heating pad on my liver set on medium without any movement or talking.

10:40pm turned off heating pad and went to sleep. No problems whatsoever. Slept well until 6:10am.

6:15am chugged 3rd portion of ES, warmed with nose held.
7:00am finally!!! I see 3 green stones. Progress!!!
8:00am chugged final portion of ES, warmed with nose held and prayed for the best outcome.

I did not feel sick or tired at all. I went to work 9-5 as usual with no problems. I snuck my colander into the bathroom with me and managed to retrieve any stones which were pea sized or larger and have them in a jar in the freezer so I can show anyone who doubts what kind of results I got, in addition to the pictures I took.

I continued to eliminate stones until 9:15pm on 5/8/07. Probably 5 larger than a penny. All varying shades of green. Maybe 120 total including all the sesame seed sized ones. Got out some sandy type material as well.

Did a colema (my first, that was interesting) at 5:30pm and saw 2 more stones in the bowel.

And now you know the rest of the story! Can't wait to do it again.


Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

0.781 sec, (2)