CureZone   Log On   Join
went to doc today

allyrhey Views: 1,684
Published: 15 years ago

went to doc today

I am new here and like everyone else am so happy I found this site. I have had mirena for almost 2 yeasr now and have been miserable and never linked the 2. My biggest problem(and I have many) have been the irregular heart beats and flutters. I have been to the E.R. at one point thinking I was having a heart attack. That got me nowhere. well today I saw my primary, again and she says no way is this coming from the IUD. I am now wearing a heart monitor for 24 hours and of cousre so far nothing. She was not concerned that I told her I was having terriblr headaches, nausea, blurry vision,NO sex drive, depression, anxiety, and many others, including the heavy bleeding,( have to wear the diapers now its so bad.) I want to rule out everything before I take this out because if it comes to it my husband will be gatting a vasectomy and I really need to be sure first. My gyno says the mirena should lighten my periods , well its not. He also says my cramps are from cysts that form during menstration and there is nothing we can do. It is just very upsetting to have doctors tell you that nothing is wrong and i know there is. I shouldnt be scared or embarrased to tell my doc something but she kind of makes me feel stupid. I just wanted to share my story and thank you all on this site. This is a vey supportive site and much needed for me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.719 sec, (1)