CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just had this contraption installed and still bleeding.

Views: 1,779
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 867,580

Re: Just had this contraption installed and still bleeding.

Try to take it a day at a time. I am 26 and i have had 1 child. I just went yesterday to my Dr. for a 1 mo check up for the mirena iud. She said things are fine...and i am worrying too much.
I have been spotting since i got the iud...but before i would have heavy bleeding for 7 days and have to use a tampon and pantyliner for all 7 days....now i am just using a tampon. I know your bleeding more than normal but if your doctor told you anything its that you may have cramping and bleeding for a few months...if not your going to the wrong doctor...
I also had really bad cramps...and sometimes i still do but they aren't as bad. I felt better about it once i talked to her yesterday. I have been reading this forum for about two weeks and while i TOTALLY believe what all of these women have gone through i think i compaired myself to all of them and was freaking myself out. I even thought about getting it removed and it cost me a lot of money to have it. I did also gain weight but i am starting to lose it with diet and exercise and i was a little heavier before i got the iud anyway. I'm going to see how it goes the next few months. Over-all even with having some side effects.....i am very happy that i got it. I don't want any more children either and this was a good way for me to go. Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.906 sec, (1)