CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Check out this websites documented risks for the Mirena

lorax Views: 1,841
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 869,600

Re: Check out this websites documented risks for the Mirena

What amazes me is some of these side effects are listed on the Mirena website and the information that comes with it. And on this list that comes with Mirena, it states to see your health care provider for a list of other side effects but how many of us have talked to our doctors who tell us the Mirena cannot cause side effects? When I was on birth control pills, my doctors/midwives always asked if I had been experiencing side effects. Why are doctors not asking this question with Mirena users? I honestly did not realize I was experience side effects until 3 years after having it. And when I did tell my new/current ob/gyn she looked at me with dispelief and stated that some of what I was feeling could not be caused by the Mirena. I have since had it removed and many of my side effects have completely disappeared and the ones that are still coming and going (while my body slowly gets rid of the hormones from it) do not occur as long or as strong as when the Mirena was in . How many other women have not put 2 and 2 together yet and are suffering because of this? It angers me that many doctors do not listen to us or believe us but the information is already out there that this device causes side effects.
Sorry for the rant but this just angers me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.234 sec, (1)