CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help my mother! Please!

carmeryka Views: 1,245
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 870,623

Re: Help my mother! Please!

Hello:

Although I am 39, I myself was told a couple of years back that I also had a fatty liver, high triglycerides and high cholesterol. They put me on a bunch of different medications which th eone that actually did something good I thought did lower my cholesterol but elevated my liver enzymes. Eating better and more exercise has really been the only thing to help. I went and took another ultrasound and they said that although I have gallstones, everything else is fine. No mention of the fatty liver. I don't know what happened but I'm not really worry about that now. I am off al medication but from what I have been told choleterol really isn't a major problem as they would all like you to think, but then again everything goes in cycles, sometimes it is bad other times not. I have also been told and have lived that the medications may work on the lowering of the cholesterol but they all screw up your liver in other ways. I have done 3 liver flushes, some more successful than others. I think your mom will be fine. Sometimes you flush stones out other times they don't budge. I do the Andres Moritz but they all basically do the same thing. The taste is awful but she will get things togeter and everything will work out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.422 sec, (1)