CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver Flush virgin :)

sophie19 Views: 1,860
Published: 14 years ago

Liver Flush virgin :)

Ok folks...here goes...

My first post on this forum (not new to CZ) and looking for some advice...

I am planning to do my very first Liver Flush this weekend. To make a long story short I got very ill after taking Antibiotics for a year and a half along with some other not so great prescriptions on and off and my body totally crashed out two years ago. I have had 100's of symptoms (many of which are gone) over the last two years but my main problems are food sensitivities (TONS of these), lack of menses for almost a year, major problems with digestion, cracking joints, dry/brittle hair/nails/skin, acne, cracking joints, and a few other's but you catch my drift.

I have tried numerous things over the past two years to get better, anti-candida diet and treatments, p & b shakes, treatments for adrenal fatigue/CFS, millions of supplements, protocols, regimes...and after two years of trying just about anything, I have finally realized the only way to get really healthy is thru cleansing the elimination organs. I was always terrified of doing a Liver Flush for some odd reason but now I am not scared and know that it could potentially rid me once and for all of these allergies. (at least that is what I am hoping!!)

I have recently done two juice fasts...one for 13 days and another for approx 10 days and the last five days of the juice fast I did Dr. Schulze 's bowel cleanse. I have never done a kidney or parasite cleanse. My severe food sensitivities have prevented me from doing a lot cleanses because they involve ingredients my system just will not tolerate. I was literally living off of cucumbers lettuce Celery and chicken for months before I started cleansing. After the juice fasts and some coffee enemas, my allergies have lessened but are still very much there and I feel the only way I will fully get rid of them is thru the liver.

So here lies my dilemma...I have nosed around this forum a bit over the years and have read numerous times that you should cleanse bowel, kidneys, and parasites prior to flushing. But I would really just like to try my first flush in the hope that it will clear some of my allergies and make the rest of the cleansing a bit easier. I had to juice fast on just cucumbers and Celery because I can't add anything else to the juice without reacting. I am really praying that a few Liver Flushes will help eliminate this problem.

Any words of advice/caution for me? Anyone else's experiences with LF'ing prior to doing all the other recommended cleanses? Am I overthinking this?

FYI - I just started Iodine supplementation but will stop taking it on the days I flush.

Thanks in advance for any advice or input you provide. I know these questions have probably been asked a million times in the past so I am sorry for that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.375 sec, (2)