CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver Flush virgin :)

sophie19 Views: 1,730
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 871,515

Re: Liver Flush virgin :)

I am in my late 20's as well and have had a rough two years. I actually think I may have had an adverse reaction to CIPRO after taking the long term Antibiotics (doxycycline) and I believe that fluoride poisoning is part of the the problem. Lots of people who had a bad reaction to Cipro have induced hypothyroidism like myself so I am hoping cleansing will resolve all my thyroid issues as well.

Are you still sensitive to food's or did the Liver Flushing and cleansing clear up your allergies? What kind of allergic reactions did you have? Mine are less digestive even though I do have digestive problems. I tend to get muscle aches and pain, cracking joints, fatigue, strange sensations throughout my body, brainfog, watering eyes, and a ton of other weird symptoms after I eat an offending food.

The juice fasting definitely helped clear up a lot of allergies (made them less intense) and I still have a LOOOOONG way to go as far as colon cleansing is concerned. But I think I just want to get a flush over with so I know what to expect and then I will cleanse more and try a second.

Thanks for your input!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.531 sec, (1)