CureZone   Log On   Join
3rd flush after parasite cleanse

MISTY3 Views: 1,837
Published: 15 years ago

3rd flush after parasite cleanse

I've just carried out my 3rd flush having recently completed a months course of Humaworm.. I was really pleased with the results as I passed more gall stones this time than in my other 2 flushes put together. In the first 2 flushes I also passed what looked like grains of rice which I later found out were probably tape worm eggs. This time there were no signs of the rice so it looks like the Humaworm has done its job. I have just one question that someone might perhaps be able to help me with. I have gall stone pain every evening and have got to the stage where I have cut out meat, chocolate, any fatty food, coffee, & if I do eat any of these I have really bad pain. All I can eat now is white fish, vegetables & fruit. I was hoping that as I get rid of the gall stones with each flush, the pains would lessen but that doesn't seem to be happening. Can anyone give me some advice or tips or tell me if I will ever get to the stage where I am pain free by continuing with the flushes? Also, I have noticed that if I start getting the pain, (which is always in the evening) if I have a glass of red wine it often helps to ease it. Has anyone else noticed this?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

5.391 sec, (1)