CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver Flush virgin :)

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
333333 Views: 1,669
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 871,739

Re: Liver Flush virgin :)

Actually what saved me when I could no longer eat at that time was aloe vera juice. It seemed to somewhat heal my insides. This was all before flushing. Although I could eat I still felt really bad. My real turning point was switching to a raw diet. I got my metabolic typing done and found that I was a strong protein type. So I started consuming raw eggs, dairy, salmon, beef-at this point I was somewhat following aajonus vonderplanitz primal diet along w/ metabolic typing and my own intuition. It definately turned my health around. Thats why I am a strong believer that we are each metabolically unique and once we live according to our own personal biochemical needs the body is able to return to a state of health. Now as far as figuring out your own needs thats another issue- this seems to take great observational skills and some level of internal silence to hear the needs of your body. That's why it always boggles my mind that you have meat eaters critizing vegans and vice versa. Why we can't accept the fact that some of us have different needs than the next person and that we all have different ancestral backrounds. For example many Indians are vegan but there ancestors have been doing it for years while the Masai tribe in Africa conumes mostly animal products and lives disease free. Nothing that nature has provided us w/ is evil-it is only bad or good relative to the person and situation. Sorry didn't realize I was going off on a tangent!!!! Anyways getting back, after I Liver Flush my metabolic needs changed quite a bit. I went from needing a heavier animal based diet to needing much less protein and more veg. I am happy about this b/c although my extremly deficient body at the time needed dense food my mind always felt more comfortable on the vegetarian side. So now I consume lots of raw veg, raw eggs, a little raw milk, occasionaly raw salmon, veg juice and I happy. My body feels much more middle of the road in all regards. I have only been Liver Cleansing for the past 6 mos. I will be doing one sometimes this weekend- might try charlie's recipe - seems to be a little easier on body. I still need to do an herbal kidney cleanse and my humaworm should be arriving at the end of this week.

So to answer your question what turned my health around the most, eating for my metabolic type, liver flushing,lots of healthy fats(coconut,cod liver,olive), juicing, coffee enemas, exercise, changing my atttitude to one of positivity, colon cleansing- but I must say diet and the liver cleanse are tie for #1

I would love to try a juice fast but even when I do it the day before the liver cleanse I feel kind of bad by the end of the day. So I don't know how I would do it for a period of days w/ work.

I would love to hear any other advice that you have gathered from your journey.

It's really great to see the light at the end of the tunnel and start to feel life from the pit of your being instead of just getting by. This opportunity to share and support one another is wonderful!!!

ps. hope I answered your questions. feel free to ask more

Oh ya any reccomendations on colon cleansing? have done the P&B but it can be a little clogging for me- ready for a change

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.750 sec, (2)