CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver Flush virgin :)

sophie19 Views: 1,686
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 872,433

Re: Liver Flush virgin :)

i have already done two juice fasts, almost two weeks long for both and i felt excellent while doing them. so my liver can't be in that bad of shape.

i am just gonna go for it and do a flush this weekend. i have done some bowel cleansing, juice fasting, and as mentioned by someone, maybe it was you...my juice fasting on Celery and cucumbers probably cleansed the kidneys.

i think i am going to cut back on the Epsom Salt dose though because i don't feel that i need 4 tbsp. i am gonna cut the first dose out in HC's recipe as she suggested for an alternate, and then i will see how i feel in the morning and decide if i still need to take more. i suspect i will still be going to the bathroom in the AM and won't need to take more.

i am sensitive to apples so i can't do an apple juice flush right now.

sorry if my food allergy explanations seem vague to you but i don't really know how else to explain them. i just get weird reactions, some digestive, some painful, and my pulse starts pounding really hard. i have so many different things happen depending on the food i eat but it is definitely food that is causing it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

5.719 sec, (1)