CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Heart flutters???

kerryann Views: 6,722
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 870,582

Re: Heart flutters???

Hello there

Can u give me any advice on what to do, last year I started suffering with Panic/Anxiety attacks which led me to
Be taken into hospital 4 times as I thought I was having a heart attack with all the pains I was experiencing and my doctor put me on Buspirone for a while …………so my GP arranged for me to see a cardiologist to have a 24 hour heart monitor fitted and also a heart scan to see if there was any major problems I was experiencing what I call Heart Flutters/Skipped Beats (but soon as I wore the monitor none of these flutters occurred) (I also suffer with tremors where my hands shake quite a bit too) so the Cardiologist arranged for me to have a 24 hour urine test to check the level or adrenaline which I still have not had the results back for and its been like 2 months since I sent it to the hospital should I go to my docs and ask for another sample to be taken?.

But since March I have barely experienced any heart flutters up until the last couple of weeks and they seem to be more frequent and more scary as they seem to be happening mainly on a night when am trying to sleep they wake me up and take my breath away and it feels like my heart is pounding out of my chest (its like a strong flutter in the bottom of my throat), I suffer with minor pains in my shoulders and my chest but they just seem to disappear quickly, I also seem to hear a slight gurgling sound as if I was sipping a drink in my chest when these occur which I find strange, which scares me to death as I am thinking there is something seriously wrong with am scared of not ever waking up ………………..

Can anyone sympathise with me and tell me if they are experiencing the same thing as I am in two minds whether to go back and see my GP because he seems to keep telling me its anxiety related but am not convinced, which is now making me think I should change doctors and get a second opinion from somewhere else.

Kerry Ann
England

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)