CureZone   Log On   Join
Mirena Panic Attacks Update

Spunky83 Views: 3,573
Published: 15 years ago

Mirena Panic Attacks Update

I posted yesterday about having panic attacks and thinking they are related to my mirena.
I went to the gp today and told her what was happening and that i thought the mirena was causing these things and it did not go well. She wouldn't have a bar of it and just said the hormone is localised and can not cause symptoms like that. I ended up in tears and am now questioning whether it is just me. I honestly don't know where it could have come from as i am not upset about anything and my life is fine. The dr really did make me feel upset, and confused as i have read so many posts on here from woman that say they have had panic attacks and the other symptoms i have been experiencing yet the doctor acted like i was crazy for suggesting it. I have an appointment with the gyno on thursday to have the mirena out but dont know what to do. I don't want to get it out if these symptoms aren't related, yet i don't know why else all these things would be happening. Any advice would be greatly appreciated or would love to hear from anyone that did get it out and found things improved?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.875 sec, (1)