CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mirena Panic Attacks Update

allyrhey Views: 3,235
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 873,455

Re: Mirena Panic Attacks Update

Hello, So I also have panic attacks and have been posting on here about my heart and other issues. I had to wear a heart monitor for 24 hours I was in the E.R. twice for this. Well I had my check up with my primary today and she said they are definetely panic attacks and that my heart is fine. Sha also said when I asked about the mirena being the cause that is was likely. Her words were every body is different and you could be the only one in the world to have one kind of symptom and nobody else would . you cant rule out hormones and foreign objects in your body. We all react differently. She told me to take it out and wait to see what happens. She said alot of my other symptoms were my body reacting to the panic attacks and stress it is causing, like the nervous feeling all the time. So see another doctor and I am sorry they made you feel that way I too have been made to feel dumb.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.547 sec, (1)