CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mirena Panic Attacks Update

Spunky83 Views: 3,121
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 873,455

Re: Mirena Panic Attacks Update

Thanks everyone for your replies. It really doesn't make sense how the dr's deny these symptoms does it?
I told the dr the other day that i had read on here lots of woman agreeing with my symptoms and she said that it meant nothing because who's to say this "sample size" aren't all woman who would have had these issues anyway. Well i for one can say I am sure i wouldn't have. I think it's stupid to blow off all of these symptoms. The heart flutters are scary and the rest of it. I have found with the panic attacks that some days i am completely fine then others a mess. If it really was "my issue" and not the mirena how could the anxiety come and go. Does anyone agree with this?

I do have an appintment this week to have it removed but i was wondering have any of you pulled it out yourself? did it hurt? I am not going to just curious as i have heard a few ppl say they just pulled on it and out it came.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)