CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mirena Panic Attacks Update

lorax Views: 3,218
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 875,228

Re: Mirena Panic Attacks Update

I completely agree. In my case I would not have been feeling the way I was without the Mirena. I now this because it was removed on 4/17 and I have not had one "heart flutter-heart irregularity" type of symptom since it has been removed. When the Mirena was in, my skin was grayish, greasy, and I had more Acne than I did when I was a teenager. My skin now looks healthy, my color has come back. My husband said I do not look as old. I have had no more backaches, the migranes are virtually gone. I have had no more vaginal irritations. I have not been nauseous or dizzy. I am no longer so depressed that I just cry for hours. I experienced all of this while on the Mirena. For me, many of these symptoms got worse over time, but I also did not connect them with the Mirena until I found this website.
I had to get a new doctor this year since I moved, she basically made me feel like an idiot also-which I am not. There is no way my body and mind would have been like this on its own. I also wonder why doctors ignore these symptoms when the product information on the Mirena website lists these side effects. I am considering getting a new doctor.
As for pulling it out yourself, I did not feel compfortable attempting it so I went to the doctor. There are posts from women who removed it themselves with no problems, there are other women who have had troubles even with the doctor.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

4.922 sec, (1)