CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mirena needs to be stopped

mumof4 Views: 1,441
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 878,542

Re: mirena needs to be stopped

I'm sorry but I have to disagree with your comments about us being only 1% who have problems with the Mirena. We're probably less than 1% who have realised that the Mirena is responsible for our problems, AND been lucky enough to stumble across this website. And the reason doctors aren't getting complaints about the Mirena from their patients is because they dismiss what they're being told and tell us it's not related to the Mirena - it can not possibly be related. They don't have complaints from other women about Mirena because the other women DON'T have problems related to Mirena. How many women have been told this load of crap and gone away believing that they've got something else wrong with them? How many women have walked out of their doctors surgery with a prescription for anti-depressants instead of being taken seriously. I've had two different doctors (one male and one female) both tell me that the Mirena is the greatest thing on earth and I should definitely not have it removed. So my response to that - I took it out myself. I've read some of your posts about how you've paid over $1000 for the Mirena and then had to pay a fortune to have it removed. There is no way I would pay that much money for something that is literally a 5 second job you can do yourself - without pain. Of course having said that, I was lucky enough not to have it attach itself to my uterus. Get this damn thing out of your bodies, and stop believing the crap your doctors and the so called "experts" are telling you. You're not going insane, you're just being deceived.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)