CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Newbie Needs Help!!!!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
josephr525 Views: 1,715
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 879,287

Re: Newbie Needs Help!!!!

You're welcome.

She's a well seasoned PhD, and has PhD friends all over the world. I'm glad I know her. When I question things like this, I like to ask her before making a decision on it, and often times will take her advice. She's very good at separating the wheat from the chaff! She doesn't eat or take anything until she has thoroughly researched it herself! If she says it's good, it's most likely good! She has set me straight on many things.

I don't know why that other forum is the way it is but it makes me wonder. I don't go there. I get the feeling that a lot of younger people than me go there. I'm 56. If they tend to fight there, that may be an indication that their therapy isn't giving them the benefits they had hoped to get.

When I first heard of OP I thought "what next?" A month or so later, my PhD friend told me she had been OPing for about a week and is sleeping better and recommended it to me. A few days later I got some unrefined Sesame oil.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)