CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Newbie Needs Help!!!!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
sandover Views: 1,739
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 879,650

Re: Newbie Needs Help!!!!

Joseph,

I would like to post your info at Iodine Debate b/c I feel that there would be some valuable responses for the community (I always forget about the Debate Forums as I never go there, but Molly's correct in suggesting the re-post, although I know your post was part of the discussion we were having here!). Although I think it would be helpful to know which of the doctors your friend was referencing (the name that you deleted). In the sense that it could be one of the docs whose clinical research and treatment we have been using to form the basis for the Iodine Supplementation.

And do ask your friend to take a look at the Iodine Forum/s -- I think new and informed opinions are welcome and helpful. There *is* a long history of the medical establishment's using iodine to treat many illnesses, then completely moving away from it due to some bad research, but there are some interesting accounts of older doctors' using it (Dr. Jarvis -- whose writings are available online at JCrows.com -- comes to mind. But, she might have helpful information on that thyroid stuff that could be a real service to people.

And she should of course check out this forum if she is an OP'er!

Best,

Laura

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)