CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A more appropriate place

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
josephr525 Views: 1,666
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 880,055

Re: A more appropriate place

I know it may be frustrating when someone posts info with no link to the source but this time I had to.
I don't know if y'all are doing the wrong thing with Iodine or not. If anyone googled it and spent some time they could probably find out more about this. I personally don't tolerate anything over 150 Mcg of Iodine daily. I have a gut feeling that I have no deficiency of iodine.

I like to share info and keep an open mind to alternative therapies but these days I have a zero tolerance for rowdy forums. I used to think it was fun to exchange insults with people online but nowadays I don't go anywhere near such forums. If I see someone act rude or insulting online I tend to ignore them and/or I don't return to that forum until/unless it gets strictly moderated. There are many forums like that, and many that are very cool and calm, like this one usually seems to be.

I spend a lot of time buying & selling online, and I really don't want to spend more hours at the PC than I already do. I used to read a lot of health books and do a lot of reading on websites, interacting on Health Forums , etc., but I got to the point where I can't read another health book. I like to post at photography forums and get health & sales off my mind now. My mind is pretty much made up as to what foods I should eat, what oils I should use for food, etc. The internet is a great tool to learn how to get better health.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)