CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Going to give this a shot.

Views: 908
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 882,194

Re: Going to give this a shot.

Hi Alizza, I hear you. I had almost the exact same thing. A boyfriend from my past called to meet up with me after 10 years and well I was about 35 lbs heavier than I had ever been and I'm not a skinny mini 5'6 and 145 us my usual weight but at that time i was 180. So here is what i did in 18 days of fasting.

Water about 10 glasses a day

1 glass of Grapefruit Juice in the morning - I stuck to grapefruit as the only fruit as it is a negative calorie food and helps burn fat.

Veggie juice consisting of 3 stalks of celery, 2 large carrots and 1 medium size beet.

Now I never told anyone cause I hate it when they run down the reasons of why not too so when I did go out with a family member or friend I went to a Korean/Aisan restaurant or vegan in your case and ordered the steamed veggie platter with sauces on the side. Trust me I was more content to eat veggies though just a hand full and stay on my fast rather than have anyone annoy me with question etc...

Also, I did Winsor Pilates the 57 min accelerated workout everyother day and/or walk for 1 hr.

Low and behold I started at 180 and by the end of 18 days I was 157....great!!!

and the pilates helped me lose my belly.

oh yeah - one thing....I'm addicted to coffee and I had 2 cups with skim milk daily. I would not recommend it though.

at the end I eased into food cause you do gain about 4 lbs into the intestines but keep it up and those 4 lbs will go away and perhaps a few extra lbs...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.654 sec, (1)