CureZone   Log On   Join
my gyno is full of it

tinymom Views: 836
Published: 15 years ago

my gyno is full of it

Today I went to a different GYNO because I think my first one is full of it and has not been doing his job like he is suppose to be. So I went to a different GYNO today and told him about the Mirena IUD that my first GYNO wanted me to get put in next week and he told me that he thought that was a bad idea and may cause twice as much pain then I am already having. He also said that my first gyno is not performing his job (which seems to be an re-occuring thing these days from what I have read) and he thinks after a year of pain that my first GYNO should have found something by now and he shouldnt be perscribing an IUD to knowone if he so calls "Cant find anything" so I have to have a laparoscopy in JULY and possible a procedure (dont through a second laparoscopy and ofcourse very out cold) were they take a microscopic piece of your uterus that can find out alot more information then just through a normal laparoscopy. OWY! But if anyone has had pains since they had the IUD, I suggest to mention this procedure to your GYNO or a different new one and that may be possibly were your pain is comming from because an IUD (of anykind) can potentially cause much more pain then to begin with and can iretate the possible infection. (not sexually transmitted) I guess its an inflamation of the uterus. I was told I may have had it when i was 16 so it may be just that very thing which scares me because its one of the things that cause infertility in women.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.032 sec, (1)