CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: post-mirena -- bad periods?

tinymom Views: 1,145
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 882,245

Re: post-mirena -- bad periods?

dear tarsheelsgirl: I havent had the IUD because my new GYNO said it was one of the worst things for a women but what he did tell me (because I have severe pain in my lower left abdominal area) was that it could be either a growth on the outside of my uterus Endometriosis or an infection in my uterus both which are discovered by a laparscopy. The only difference is with the possible infection, they have to take a microscopic peice from your uterus and like the regular laparascopy, they put you out cold. So, just out of similar pain (just not cuase by an IUD though it may might have well been) you may want to ask your GYNO or doctor or whoever you go see and ask them about these problems because that may be the reason why you are in pain. The symptoms only occur durring and right before your period then go away after you are done your cycle...I've been dealing with it for a year and my first GYNO said it was all in my head but this GYNO I saw today told me about these problems of your uterus, something i have never been told before so get it checked out and if you have never had a laparoscopy, let me know, i had one done in August last year and I can tell you what happens...I may be young but I know more then I want to. Good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)