CureZone   Log On   Join
Bumps around base of finger - what is this?

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
NoScale Views: 1,871
Published: 14 years ago

Bumps around base of finger - what is this?

Hi,

For a while I had an irregular cluster of little bumps around the third joint of my right pointer finger. They looked like they had clear liquid in them and they'd return about once a month for a few months. I was grossed out, but also figured maybe they're a cluster of parasite egg sacks or something, after having begun reading cure zone.

After coming on cure zone, in the next cycle of the bumps, I started dousing the area in tea tree oil, popping & draining the little bumps, redousing with tea tree oil, and then my Humaworm arrived and I did a cycle of that. The bumps diminished and went away seemingly permanently.

It's now been 7 months bump free on that finger.

However, over the last two months, those little bumps seem to be congrating around the base of my wedding ring finger. I've begun the same protocol as last time - TTO, draining bumps, more TTO, and just put in my order for Humaworm.

I have a few questions:

1. What is it?
2. Has this gone on my whole life and I'm just realizing it now that I'm reading this site?
3. While Humaworm seems to rid it from the one finger, is there any way to kill the underlying parasite that may be causing this?

Thanks, NoScale

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.844 sec, (1)