CureZone   Log On   Join
Woo f'n hoo, it's outta me!

Views: 1,496
Published: 15 years ago

Woo f'n hoo, it's outta me!

I finally went to a gyno yesterday and had the Mirena removed. The doctor asked why I didn't like it, and I told her my symptoms. She was very nice about it. I expected some attitude, as I had never been to her before. However, she simply told me that I could be one of the small percentage of women who experience problems with progesterone. As she began her inspection to find the strings, she made a "hmmmm" sound. I said, "what?"...I was scared-thinking it may have ended up somewhere dangerous. She couldn't find the strings and had to do another search. Thankfully, she found them. The actual removal was painless. I had some cramping afterwards, but no bleeding. As for my back aching, it felt better almost immedietely. Today, I feel less bloated and feel more positive, not depressed or lethargic. It is wonderful. Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.375 sec, (1)