CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Woo f'n hoo, it's outta me!

tinymom Views: 1,192
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 883,918

Re: Woo f'n hoo, it's outta me!

that NP has some issues. First of all, what she did to you is illegal, treating you the way she did and removing it in the manor which she did...what would have happened when she shoved that spectulam inside and ripped it when blood started to poor out because she severed something...i'm just glad your ok. She needs to be reported deffianatly and if the director wont do anything, go above his head and keeping doing it till she is fired and her license taken away. Secondly, she has no right to tell you not to do research...but that doesnt seem to surprise me because then there money would disapear because everyone would have the IUD removed. When i was fifteen and had my first pap and talking about birth control, the women hurt me so bad i screamed and she told me "to bad." I was like, "Your being way to rough." needless to say, i was rushed to the ER three days later with a severe UTI. Since then, i dont think the woman works at the facility anymore. Thank god she didnt hurt you when she yanked. Obviously, she never had the IUD herself. Glad you feel good and i'm glad after reading this site to not get the IUD though my first GYNO wanted me to but the new GYNO i saw yesterday said that IUD's do more harm then good anyways. And hes a man! I was like, "woo-hoo, a man with a brain."

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.531 sec, (1)