CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: egg/lime/oil flush

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
chardy Views: 8,268
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 884,625

Re: egg/lime/oil flush

Thanks for the replies.

I agree with Telman, I'd like more debate on this one generally.
I see it as a lower level maintainance flush with very good nutritional benefits (raw eggs are fantastic - especially the yoke).

My liver area is feeling fine again today, before bed I had a couple of tablespoons of oil to see if that would help it out (with a bit of ES an hour or so before).

I think it will certainly have its place in my protocol because Ive noticed it working. The physical feeling of the liver and gb gurgling after consumption, my eyes are much whiter and my under eye bags lessen (which respond to trad. flushing similarly).

I also think its best to use this flush several days in a row, with some ES. And is probably only for those without Gallstones (which I dont have). Its also good if you dont have the full time to devote to a proper flush.

Im also a fan of lighter week-long flushing using a couple of tb of oil, fresh ginger and garlic taken first thing in the morning. Followed by an acid cleansing drink (water, ACV, lemon juice, cayenne) and then an hour later by a high fibre breakfast.

Thanks again everyone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.172 sec, (1)