CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: egg/lime/oil flush

justnmerciful Views: 8,419
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 884,625

Re: egg/lime/oil flush

Telman,

"I would be interesting for the forum to know how people have got on with the egg/lime/oil flush so that we can provide future support for the recipe."

I really enjoy the egg/oil/lime flush. I do one every couple weeks. Don't do them more frequently because instead of the recommended enemas, I prefer the EP afterwards and don't think it is a good idea to use EP frequently.

About the potential egg bacteria, Concerned Aunt kindly informed about Betadine HCI to sanitize the egg yolks. Just open up 2 gel caps and pour the powder into the egg yolks.

My first EP flush generated a huge 1 inch stone and many smaller stones plus lots of sand, and chaff. Since then I get smaller stones and lots of sand and chaff with every flush. Always pleased with the results and my liver is feeling better every day.

I don't know if not having a gallbladder contributes to the success that I personally am enjoying with this type flush, but I think it does even though I have nothing to base that opinion on.

As an aside, I use pineapple juice instead of lime and it works just wonderfully. When I first began flushing I couldn't tolerate any citrus other than pineapple without experiencing terrible heartburn. I am pleased to report that for the first time in over 30 years, I am again able to have lemons and limes. I know that this accomplishment isn't just due to liver flushing, but surely the Liver-Flush has contributed.

I'd recommend this flush to anyone who is interested in a gentler on the body Liver Flush and/or to those who are not able for one reason or another to devote 2 days to the process as the HC seems to do. (Having a day to recuperate.)

Hope that you find my experience to be of help.

Just-n-Merciful (are our bodies)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.219 sec, (1)