CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: anemic

tinymom Views: 1,070
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 884,331

Re: anemic

My primary MD is awesome, its my first GYNO (like your doc) that brushes things off. Apparently, its ok to have pain in my lower left side for a year and there be nothing wrong at all. It had to be in my head...so hey, he wants to give me and IUD but because i am an internet freak, i looked it up and found this site and was like "i dont think so buddy"...I went to see a new GYNO who says IUD's are bad anyways and told me two things that maybe causing my pain, and there something I have never even heard about which scares me. (the pain only comes when i start my period) I to am also anemic due to loss blood...well no s**t, if someone had found out what was wrong and did the necessary tests a year ago, i wouldnt be here. I have a fifteen month old and her father works from 5am to 5pm so there is no way that i could deal with the IUD, i go crazy or i'd go find the GYNO and we'd have a few words. So, i'm asuming you still have aneimia?...just eat lots of meat...i dont know how you like your steaks (i like mine rare) but steak and any other red meat will give you a good boost in IRON. Doctors...grrr...it seems like they are getting more and more into what they can make then how they can help. But atleast your GYNO is the good guy. Your doctor...yeah...deffiant idiot. Good luck and eat meat...if your a veggitarian then spinach...spinach is also a great source of IRON.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.188 sec, (1)