CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Starting Friday, June 1st

alizzah Views: 915
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 884,152

Re: Starting Friday, June 1st

Happy fasting day 1!

Okay I confess, I don't have a juicer and am relying on store bought juice (which I water down some). Is this severely going to mess up my fast? Also any idea how much juice I should be drinking? I really want the maximum weight loss I can manage and so what I intended on doing was just drinking some when I really felt hungry.

Also, I think I mentioned this before, but I intend on switching entirely to water (maybe with a few drops of lemon juice) after a couple days, that is if I'm hanging in there okay ;). I'm still worried about giving up shortly into this as the one other time I tried, I caved on day 3.

Okay so here are my basic stats:

Height: 5'9''
Weight, fully clothed with shoes: 182.4
BMI: approx 26.9

Oh I should probably also mention, I've been working out regularly at the gym since January first, and do weights a couple times a week. A fair amount of my body is muscle mass so at least I'm not quite as fluffy as I could be at this weight ;)

My average weight over the years has probably been about 165, however my low weight as an adult was about 138. Yeah, big yo-yo here, as you can see, I'm on the fat end of it. I'd LOVE to get back down to about 145 and stay there for the long term, however, if I can manage to get to 160 before this upcomming wedding, I'd be a very happy camper.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)