CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I like this too.

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Charly Views: 8,179
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 884,847

Re: I like this too.

The first few times I did the Lime juice, egg and OO (Olive-Oil) I did enemas. I could tell what was passing and see that it was working and getting rid of stuff.

As I continued to drink this I haven't done anything to get the toxins out quickly after every time...

I have a healthy Diet and eat at least 10 servings a day of fruits and veggies, I eat nuts and seeds, whole grains, legumes, (I aim for 35 grams of fiber), etc. I use about a lemon a day in tonics, and on salads and occasionally eat salmon. I juice fast fairly often and do my regular Liver Flush after fasting. I like to take a pinch of Epsom Salt in water and also drink apple cider vinegar fairly often. I don't drink anything but lots of pure water w/lemon and herb teas, I don't eat any refined Sugar or flour, and very few processed foods.

I should be fairly cleaned out - I have been living like this for about 3 1/2 years. Anyway, my point being, I haven't noticed a lot of toxic results. I am pretty regular, so I've thought the bad stuff will come out ok the natural way.

In the past, I have taken activated charcoal capsules and marshmellow capsules to asborb and remove toxins quickly.

Oh, and another 'colon cleanse' I've done is 2 ozs of castor oil mixed with 2 oz of orange juice - you need to be close to toilet!

I have a hard time getting the magnesium citrate down too... it tastes ok, but makes my lips tingle, so I use a straw and that helps me to get in down. It seems like it is less dehydrating and more gentle on the system than magnesium sterate* ( Epsom Salts )

*Note by moderator: Epsom Salts is Magnesium Sulphate whereas Magnesium Stearate is also known Magnesium Salt and is not soluble in water.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.234 sec, (1)