CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Criticism of liver flush

chardy Views: 1,607
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 885,032

Re: Criticism of liver flush

My friend says that people should look at Liver Flushing as 'non-invasive surgery' which I think would be an excellent way to instill respect to ensure that people dont rush into doing them and dont do them without sufficient breaks in between.

Im also trying to understand why we keep reforming stones (the waxy oily ones, rather than gallstones) and if its some deficiency or dietary problem. Research done on the Iodine support forum suggests that sufficient Iodine intake and storage in the body may prevent the reformation of such stones. Time and more research will tell...

Also, I think herbs are an important part of cleansing your liver, not all toxins are fat soluble and a combination of flushing (both the traditional and the mini egg/lime flushes), herbs (Bupleurum by Planetary Formulas is good) and consistent consumption of high quality oils and fats will help get and maintain the liver in good shape.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.953 sec, (1)