CureZone   Log On   Join
--answer-- Moreless debate!!!!!!!!!

moreless Views: 871
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 885,199

--answer-- Moreless debate!!!!!!!!!

Hi aak,

Your question: I was wondering why you have to, or choose to stay off the debate forums?

Answer: Those choosing to argue are "ALL" folks who I have Banned from this forum, because they broke TOS rules on this forum !

They do not have any Value to add of support !

And every once in awhile they make such outrages Claims, that they may need to be Corrected to protect the newbees from such "False" info, as to "WHY" I may choose to address some of their "Foolishness" from time to time!

As to your question about using fresh pressed, but canned Lemon juice, vs the Real Fresh juice of a Lemon ? "ONLY" the Real Fresh Lemon juice you juice yourself is going to provide the "anionic" properties, which Fresh Lemon juice may provide !

As soon as it has been juiced, it starts to break down and Lose this Magical property, if one may say !

The wheat germ and wheat germ oil are concentrated forms of the Essence of Life, from the grain of wheat, which you will not get this much by eating the bread you speak of !

Smile Tis your choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)