CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Criticism of liver flush

archus Views: 1,336
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 885,790

Re: Criticism of liver flush

ZMZM:

I am in exact same boat as you. My family members are not willing to try anything natural. My brother is taking so many medications for high BP and heart problems and liver problems, he smokes and drinks a lot. I told him about Liver-Flush and he laughed and said this is not for me. I asked him to stop smoking and drinking so his body can benefit from a few natural foods. He is not budging at all. I finally said if not anything start juicing everyday. He laughed about that as well.

I have not given up, but it is frustrating to see people being so blind. I blame TV and other ads in this part of the world as well. My kids are also victims of pill popping culture. My son complained about his legs hurting from playing soccer at school. My wife instantly said that you need to take two Advils right now. I did not argue but my son did not take anything because he was lazy.

Anyway, keep up the fight...One day they will get it. Do not give up.

Archus

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.485 sec, (1)