CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Recurrent miscarriages

rmax Views: 1,344
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 69,290

Re: Recurrent miscarriages

did they ever do any tests on her? including chromosomal and other blood tests? i had four consecutive miscarriages in 13 months. with the first three, their hearts stopped and they died. the fourth was bc of something else, it was kind of like a blighted ovum, but wasnt. i cant remember waht it was. i then got pregnant after the fourth three months later and had a successful pregnancy, followed by another successful pregnancy the following year. then i used the mirena iud, it came out, i got pregnant. miscarried yet again, this time it was a blighted ovum. which i know the mirena had something to do with, but thats another story. we found out the problem for me, it was the lack of my body producing progesterone during early pregnancy. oh, sure, it will produce it, but nowhere near the amounts needed to support a pregnancy. i have to take supplements for the entire first trimester to support a healthy pregnancy. at the time i was going through all of this i was only 140lbs and 5ft 10. i never changed anything i was doing with any of my pregnancies, except the supplements. maybe this will help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

2.047 sec, (1)