CureZone   Log On   Join
Could I be Feeling the bad now

jericabear1977 Views: 1,360
Published: 15 years ago

Could I be Feeling the bad now

I got my mirena in sept of 05 I got it to the horrible stomach problems due to my period coming and goin. I was tested for gastritis, severe acid reflux, heaving bleeding and clotting, hietal hernia, mood swings from h377 diahrea really bad and the last period i got i got dilusional side effects. I felt like bugs were crawling all over me. I missed work due to the problems and this was all before mirena.
I went to my doc and she did tests to find out that i have Endometriosis and thought that i was low on hormones and gave me 3 options of birth control . Well i can't remember to take a pill and i did'nt want the ring. i chose mirena. It has been awsome. but now reading some of your posts and responses I wonder if my iud is making me crazy. Suicidal thoughts are coming more frequently i bawl like a baby the side effects tho with the monthlies have been good. I don't freak out i don't miss any work i feel over all great. I did work in a very hard physical job and when i was moving very large things i could feel the iud poking into me but that was it. I am making an appt with my doc tomorow to see what she can help me with. I don't want to go back to the painful periods and craziness. Help me please

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

8.750 sec, (1)