CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I like this too.

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
glglgl Views: 7,945
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 884,847

Re: I like this too.

Digitalis?
Yeah but only if they take digitalis, cause this doesnt occur naturally in the body.

Ok, I have to write something into this thread because I'm doing the yolk flush for 2 months almost daily now.
But anyway, now I'm gonna stop for a while and see if something changes.
Dont want to have side effects and normally I'm pretty sure that there arent any because what is actually yolks, oil, and Orange juice - normal foods no? - but I guess you guys made your homework and if it does things that other normal foods dont, then maybe there are risks involved too.

To the results so far. I got much better in these 2 months.
Unfortunately I cannot tell what of this is due to the yolk flush because I do several other alternative things too (Chlorella/Spirulina, very healthy meals with natural spices, working out a lot outside, and some tips of a German health practitioner having to do with chewing nuts and grain sprouts in a certain way).

What I can tell for sure is that the flush did something positive. Namely it pushed out sand and other gunk with every elimination, also lots of mucous, and with the first about 14 eliminations I got something that you might call stones. But they were never hard like stones but the waxlike ones at best. I would assume it to be clotted mucous.

I didnt change the recipe a lot but only last week I started to replace the sunflower oil with canola oil, and lo - got clotted stuff and new mucous strings again, and also felt tired again after a flush which I hadnt in weeks.

Anyway might be better to do it only 1 week full every 1 or two months.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)