CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: It is removed!!!!

rmax Views: 1,240
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 887,888

Re: It is removed!!!!

i had my iud for three months. i only had two "periods" while it was in, and i did not have one before i got pregnant. i also have not had one since i miscarried, so its been right at four months since i had a cycle. im not really complaining for the lack thereof, but im working on a time schedule if im going to try agian. which im not supposed to, im supposed to be on birth control, but im not using it. my husband had a vasectomy 2.5 months ago, so if im going to try agian it has to be now. he'll be infertile soon, so i dont have much more time. im also supposed to be using bc for another reason as well, but i wanted to see if a nonhormonal cycle would help with that before i started using my bc. which im hoping it will, if i ever have one. the mirena may have screwed up some other things. and thats why im supposed to be taking the bc, but i cant just give up on another baby. not until he is infertile. if this pain doesnt go away i am going to have to have a laporoscopy done to see what is wrong, and depending on what is found, a possible hystorictomy. im only 25, so that would be a good decade earlier than when my mom had hers. which sometimes i wish he would just go ahead and do, bc that would mean no periods or pain to go with them. but i understand why he has to beat around the bush (so to speak) before he can go that route. enough about me, i wish you the best in your endeavors.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)