CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP....Had Mirena inserted yesterday!!!

tinymom Views: 1,495
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 888,122

Re: HELP....Had Mirena inserted yesterday!!!

To Everyone and Anyone with good or bad experiences with the Mirena: Lately I've done some research and it is amazing what you can find. An IUD can cause scarring inside the uterus therefor in some cases leading to miscarriages (some miscarriages caused by the hormone itself) also with scarring, it can cause women to not EVER beable to carry a child. And what is scarrier is that you dont have to have any symptoms, the IUD can doit without you being in any pain. You think everything is fine and dandy until you get it removed and find out that you cant have kids due to the hormones and scarring. I know that most women in here know I havent had and IUD (was going to but did research first...sorry...i'll pass) But is getting something that could save us from the worries of getting pregnant really be worth all of what it does to our bodies? Is it really worth our health? I hate to break it to everyone but that pain after insertion when it lasts more then 72 hours...ISNT NORMAL! Yeah, it can get better but you dont have any idea what the damages have actually been inside you. The pain that women put themselves in for "freedom" is just not worth it. Anyone, dont get the IUD...and if you have it...get it removed...many of my family members had the copper IUD and some Mirena and they all said that if they only knew about the overall cost of there health, they would have never done it. You may have a good experience but after...you may be kicking yourself in the butt. Think of it this way, "if it wasnt apart of you when you were born then more then likely there is a reason for that." anything "man_maid to be put inside someone wasnt suppose to be there and causes more bad then good...just something to think about, I guess...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

4.359 sec, (1)