CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You are not alone.

rmax Views: 1,566
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 890,291

Re: You are not alone.

the way i look at it is you pay your dr to do what you need or want done. just becasue they dont want to take it out for you doesnt mean they shouldnt. some act like they know everything and what you want does not matter. if they wont take it out for you, tell them that youll find someone who will. its your body after all, not theirs. you pay them for a service not the other way around. im lucky to have a dr who mainly listens to what i have to say. there is only a couple things that he is set upon, but when it comes to bc and my body, he lets me decide. except after a m/c, im supposed to be on bc for another 2 months, but i never took it to begin with, so well see what happens. i told him what i wanted in the bc department and he switched it for me. i chose the mirena, he didnt say anything about it to me while i was pregnant with our youngest. i asked him about it. i had it inserted after her birth. it came out three months later, i got pregnant, i miscarried. he put me on the pill, which i hate and only took twice. i saw him for my post op check up and he changed it to the ring. i told him what i didnt want and he said this might work. he insisted that i take bc for three months after my mc. to help my body recover, but i havent. if your dr wont do what you want, i dont think they really have a choice when it comes to bc. a lot will say otherwise, but in essence it is your body. they dont know when things are changing with you, you do.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)