CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You are not alone.

tinymom Views: 1,435
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 890,291

Re: You are not alone.

You need to tell your man that just because you are having health issues doesnt mean you dont love him...and if he loves you then he needs to get over his ego and "poor me" crap and support you...let him know that things would be easier if you had him on your side. Men are very selfish sometimes and dont think about what there "harshness" does to the other side of the relationship. My daughters father was like that the entire time I was pregnant and finally after my daughter was born and I had no more worries as to getting hurt physically or emotionally (i was paranoid about having a m/c since I had one back when i was 16) But I put my foot down and finally made him listen to me and I told him exactly what he was doing to us and that things were going to change. Tell him to not say a word and listen to what is going on to you...dont worry about him getting mad...they all act like that and then they realize how much of an a** they have been. Hope things go better...keep faith.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)