CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Costochondritis help

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
  Views: 21,387
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 891,406

Re: Costochondritis help

This may sound odd, as I am a Natural health Care provider. But, my son who was already living on his own, went to the ER because he thought he was having a heart attack. He wasn't and they referred him to a well known MD in the area. He pushed around the rib area, it caused extreme discomfort. He was diagnosed with Costo. It is common in younger people like yourself. My son was given valium because there is apparently a very extreme tightening in the chest that can become chronic resulting in all this inflammation of cartilage in the chest and around the ribs. It worked wonders for him. He just took it a little. Now and then when it would begin to act up. On the natural side it will help to lose any excess weight you have. Exercise, practice relaxation and when it is a little better some mild stretching of your chest wall, sort of as when you yawn and put your arms back and up? When you realize that the pain is distressing but not dangerous it tends to act up less and less. You might also seek chiropractic and acupuncture treatment. Of course that comes from one who does that! But, I have to say a small amount of valium worked wonders on my son. I know it doesn't address inflammation but in the case of the condro it is tension on the cartilage that is causing the inflammation.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.234 sec, (1)