CureZone   Log On   Join
HELP: Adult cyctic acne and MS. How do I stop it?

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Lugols Iodine Free S&H
J.Crows Lugols Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
dee522 Views: 7,989
Published: 14 years ago

HELP: Adult cyctic acne and MS. How do I stop it?

I'll be turning 39 in a couple of months. I was DX'd with MS 2 yrs ago. since that time, I've had ever-so-slight outbreaks of acne.

2 months ago, I started to have fully fledged adult Acne along my jawline, temples, and around mainly by my ears and neck. A few on the cheeks. One or two cyclops (as I call them ) on my forehead and face!! Big, nasty, painful, itchy cystic acne!!! I NEVER had pimples or blemishes as a teeneager. NOW I have acne?!?! What madness is this?!?!

But I HAVE changed my diet to an all organic, all natural diet since Janury 2007. Ever-so-slightly just after my MS DX in 2005, but 100% since January.

Is all of this Acne some kind of detoxification or cleansing reaction? If so...can we hurry this madness up a bit? It's totally ruining my image LOL. I look like a 17yr old!

Somebody...PUHLEEZ tell me how to cleanse my face. Detox my organs - (and which specific organs). How do I fix this cyctic/acne/ugly madness!?? I'm working on the MS without drugs. I'd like to do the same with the acne.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)