CureZone   Log On   Join
--answer--underweight

moreless Views: 1,257
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 896,773

--answer--underweight

Hi 51518,

Your question: i am underweight and have noticed that i have a lot of symptoms of acidity. how long would i have to be on the alkaline diet until i see a increase in weight???

Answer: This may depend upon what you are able to do about the listed problems and conditions which may exist ?

When a person is underweight as far as concerning Lacking Muscle mass, this may be because the body is too Acidic for various Reasons, which prevent Protein from being converted into Muscle Mass !

So, this can be from a Lack of Complete Balanced Protein, which is Protein , which has the needed matching Alkaline Minerals, which are needed to convert this into Muscle Mass !

When we eat Protein , which is Lacking in needed Alkaline Minerals, this may Cause our body to become too Acidic and Cause us to become Sick and Diseased !

If we were to eat a lot of Fats and Oils, this may then Cause us to become overweight with Fatty Acids, but still Lacking in Muscle Mass !

We need the Proteins with the matching needed Alkaline Minerals to be able to Build Muscle Mass , which is Different from being Fat !

As usual not everything may be as it may first seem to be >

Smile Tis your choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.750 sec, (1)