CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mirena removal

Kabel Views: 1,581
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 897,710

Re: mirena removal

I have always been overweight anyway, so can't blame that on mirena! i didnt see any difference in weight whilst on it, i have lost about 6 pounds since having it taken out, but that is because i have been dieting lol, and with my high cholesterol and all the other dangerous side effects i have had with mirena, i decided i really must have some discipline and try to get more weight off!! Other ladies here though have had terrible weight problems with mirena and reading their posts the weight does begin to come off after removal. I think some of it is purely water retention which should come off first, but for those people who put on weight due to increased appetite (and therefore the weight is fat rather than water), well that will obviously take a bit longer to get off, but if the appetite returns to normal, (which some people find is immediate) ie is decreased, then it should be a lot easier to do!! Wish my appetite would decrease hehe...well, i wish you luck when you get the mirena out - all the stories here give some other person hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel, so do let us know how you progress. X

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)