CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just had Mirena inserted while still nursing **UPDATE**

rmax Views: 1,236
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 900,347

Re: Just had Mirena inserted while still nursing **UPDATE**

isnt it just handy that dr's "don't know" all of the side effects. i dont understand why they think that they can leave certain things out when it comes to telling us what we should expect. like its not important for us to know what is going to go on in our bodies. especially if it will go to our child as well. i feel bad for these ladies whose dr's are denying that the hormones are the problem. when i told my dr that i had been having really bad headaches everyday, he didnt say it was all in my head. he said that he had not had a patient with that side effect. thats all. im lucky to have a dr that actually listens and doesnt try to make me feel like im stupid. so far the only thing we have disagreed on is that fact that im supposed to be on bc for three months. for two reasons: he wants give my body time to heal after the miscarriage before getting pregnant again, and he thought it would help get me back regular to get this pain to go away. i, however, am not using it because my husband got a vasectomy and im not ready to give up on another one until he is infertile, and i thought that i would give my body time to try and do it itself. my dr, unlike most ladies, did not approach me with the idea of the mirena, i asked him. it was what i wanted to try. i thought i had done my research, until i started looking again when i started having problems with it. and i dotn think that the 6wks i had it while bfing did any real damage to my daughter. im just glad she didnt get more of it than that. im glad also that your son will not get more than week or two. if your dr's office does not want to remove it right away, i would come up with anything to say to convince them otherwise. and even when you see your dr, he may try to talk you out of it. i would also come up with anything to tell him to get it out as well. i wish you the best in getting it removed asap.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.969 sec, (1)