CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Removal tomorrow!

rmax Views: 1,304
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 900,353

Re: Removal tomorrow!

i also only had mine for three months before it came out. i didnt have mine removed, so i could not help you there. however, the next day i was so much like my old self. i had so much energy it was amazing. i didnt have a headache, no other pain, i felt so wonderful. then things started going downhill again. im not sure all of it was bc of the after effects of the mirena or not. then, a month later i got pregnant. four weeks later i miscarried. that im sure was bc of the after effects. it has been 6 wks since, and i am on my way to feeling more like myself. there are days that are exceptions, but for the most part, i am getting better. now if only i could get rid of this pelvic pain that ive had since two weeks before it came out, and find out why i can stand up and pass out (only long enough to hit the floor, but thats not the point. im just thankful i havent done it while holding one of my girls), then i would be just about back to normal.

i do have a question though, what is planned parenthood? ive heard many ladies mention it, and i was wondering if it was like a health department.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.000 sec, (1)